Tile is art for the home. The price tag can be out of budget if your project calls for many square feet of tiles. At Tilespace, we will provide you general tips for choosing tiles for your home that can be a great help if you have a tight budget.Tiles Cape Town
- Choose light colors: Light colors will make a small and dark room feel bigger and brighter.
- Be adventurous: Don’t be afraid to take a step and explore. However, don’t be afraid of colors, which can create unique effects and environment in your home. The key is still your personal preference.
- Quality first: Never compromise on the quality, which can still be picked up at great prices. See tiles as an investment, not a cost.
- Plan: Purchase an additional 5-10% more tiles than you actually need. This will allow you to compensate cuts and breakages and will ensure you that you have the same batch/shade should you have needed additional tiled. Also, most companies offer a refund on unused boxes of tiles.
- Suitability: Make sure to check the floor tile wear rating (PEI rating) that is suitable for the intended area/use of your chosen tiles.
- Seek for advice: Don’t be afraid to ask family, friends or especially sales assistants for advice. Sales assistants are fully trained to answer all your queries and may bring to the attention things that you may not have considered.
- Recycle: Finding and re-using salvaged tile isn’t everyone’s idea these days, but it can be done. You just have to bring out your creative side.
At Tilespace, we provide our customers with affordable tiles that can definitely fit your budget. We also provide different styles and colors of floor and wall tiles that customers can choose from.
Click here to book an appointment and to take a look at our stunning, yet practical selection of Tiles. Discover the right surface for your space. Please contact our friendly team, and we’ll be happy to help.Floor Tiles Cape Town